Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Homestead for Sale, Update January 8 2020

 
I made an overnight visit to Moody Girl Farm last week.  Mostly I wanted to do a little cleaning up to make it look a little more appealing to prospective buyers.  I moved out all of those plastic tubs filled with books that I had hoped would fill several bookcases once I moved up there.  I also organized the "kitchen" area.   




 
I had a space heater in the living room and the one in the bathroom that keeps the pipes from freezing.  I took my electric blanket and an extra space heater and was able to keep the bedroom somewhat warm overnight.  I slept really well!

Living room at 53 degrees Tuesday morning.
My real estate agent says she has shown the property quite a bit.  She also said folks usually get more serious about buying property in the Spring.  We'll see.  Until then, I'm just waiting for my next adventure!

4 comments:

  1. Wish you luck with the selling of your farm. You've done a lot of work to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte, did you sell it? I'm curious as to where you've landed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leigh, it's still on the market. There is one gentleman who made a verbal offer but he wants a dedicated easement across the church property, and it's taking a long time to get that done. In the meantime, I'm still in the big city.

      Delete
  3. I am writting from italy, I was cured by Dr Jekawo a traditional herbal doctor whom has cured many diseases like hiv/aid,herpes,diabetes,parkinson,als,hepatitis,bring back ex, cancer. I was told by a friend of mine to contact Dr Jekawo and after i contacted him he then prepare a herbal medicines for me that cured my hepatitis and prostate cancer completely after drinking his herbal medicines for 15 days. I am so grateful right now and I feel like sharing this here so anyone can get heal by Dr Jekawo. his email contact details is : drjekawo@gmail.com he cure so many disease and they call him a great healer.

    Thank you blog admin.

    ReplyDelete