Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Three Down, One To Go

 
It took longer to get this bed done than I expected.  I thought I had gotten all the Bermuda grass and roots out, but I spent most of Monday pulling out more, digging them up one shovel full at a time.  The trellis on the right has the cucumbers, the one on the left has the Loofah gourds.  There are also bell peppers, jalapeños, okra, and dill.  It was really windy this morning so I had to wait until this evening to plant them. 

 
I'm betting on the adage "third time's a charm" for this bed to finally get planted with something!  There are twelve tomato plants just begging to go here.  I already have seven tomato cages so I only need to get five more. 

I should have this one done by Friday.  Until then, never give up, never surrender, and may all your dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment